The best way to maintain healthy teeth and gums is to join our Membership, administered through Practice Plan. Our Memberships encourage regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Healthier teeth and gums through regular dental and hygiene visits, spotting problems early
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- Exclusive discount on most treatments for our plan members only, exclusions apply
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
How do regular appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
For more information on our individual plans, or for details on how to join, please call us today 0191 5842160 speak to a member of our team.
2x hygiene visits £16.29 per month
4x hygiene visits £20.19 per month
|Practice Plan Care (Category)||Monthly fee|