At CSDP, our aim is to give you the service you expect all the time.
Hard as we try, it is impossible to keep every one of more than twenty thousand patients completely happy all the time. If you do have a problem, we would like to hear from you. If you are unhappy about our work or service and we know about it, this gives us the opportunity to put things right for you and make improvements so that other patients may benefit.
This leaflet sets out:
- How to let us know you have a complaint.
- How we will manage your complaint.
- How to get more information about our services.
Letting us know
- In writing: Please write to CSDP, 6 Church Street, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 4DN.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you send us a letter or email, please give us your name, address and daytime contact number. We will send you a full written reply within 14 working days of receiving your complaint.
- In person: We will listen to your complaint and do our best to deal with it immediately. If we cannot resolve it at the time, we will give you a contact name. That person will investigate your complaint and contact you within fourteen working days, with a telephone response. We will confirm our response in writing if you request it.
Managing your complaint
All the patient complaints we receive are recorded on the day of receipt and stored on a computerised system. Every month, our management receive a report on the number of complaints and the speed of our response. We also check the quality of the response we give.
Complaint Officer: Mrs. Donna Patterson